Geshi means summer solstice in Japanese. Colors are inspired by the season when the daylight is the longest each year and everything looks brightest. More monochromatic than most Noros. Check out on Ravelry here.
- Fibers: 35% Viscose, 35% Cotton, 20% Silk, 10% Wool, single ply
- Weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Yardage: 656 yards(600 meters)
- Unit weight: 200 grams (7.05 ounces)
- Knitting Gauge: 21.0 to 24.0 sts = 4 inches on US 5 - 7 or 3.75 - 4.5mm
- Crochet Gauge: 12-17 sc = 4 inches on US 5 (3.75 mm)
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat (though probably okay to put in washing machine)
More yarns in the Noro Collection here.
Find NORO books & magazines here.