You could think of Ito as Kureyon times 4! But it’s even MORE than that. At 200 grams and 437 yards, Ito is one of Noro’s most colorful creations with an ever-changing color spectrum as you knit. One ball is enough for a very large scarf or shawl, but it also is great for making sweaters and other garments as well. Check out on Ravelry here.
- Fiber content: 100% Wool, single ply
- Weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Yardage: 437 yards(400 meters); 200 grams (7.05 ounces)
- Knitting Gauge: 16.0 to 20.0 sts = 4 inches on US 7 - 9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Crochet Gauge: 11-14 sc = 4” on US I (5.5 mm)
- Care: Dry Flat, Hand Wash
More yarns in the Noro Collection here.Find NORO books & magazines here.