United is a dream staple yarn. Not only is it certified organic and a sweet blend of merino and cotton, but it comes in very handy 50 gram balls (nice for those fingering weight projects where you don't want a whole 100 grams of any one color) AND it comes in handy little pre-wound cakes. Oh and it's machine washable, too! Great for baby items, shawls, lightweight sweaters and tops, and more! Oh, and one more thing.... only $7.50 a ball!! Also available in large ball gradient rolls, United Foursome.
See projects for United on Ravelry here.
- 55% lambswool, 45% Cotton, certified organic, certified non Mulsed wools
- Yardage: 251 yards (230 meters); 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Knitting Gauge: 23 to 26 sts = 4 inches on US 3-5 (3.25 - 3.75 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16-20 sc = 4" on US D-F hook (3.25-3.75mm)
- Care: machine wash in warm water, do not tumble dry