Lamb's Pride Worsted
Lamb's Pride is a great staple for knitters and crocheters alike. It's a great yarn to learn on: ease of single-ply, silky finish, great hand and behavior for stitching, undoing, and stitchin gagain! It's a great yarn for felting projects, warm sweaters, all the things! It's been the mainstain of the most awesome Brown Sheep Company since the very beginning. Read more about long history of the Brown Sheep Yarn company here. Find yarn on Ravelry here.
- Fiber content: 85% wool, 15% mohair
- Yardage: 190 yards; 113 grams (3.99 ounces)
- Weight: worsted
- Knitting Gauge: 18 sts/4 inches or 4.5 sts/inch on US 8 needle (5.0 mm)
- Recommended Hook size: size G
- Washing Instructions: hand wash, dry flat.