Noro Silk Garden Sock Solo
Noro Silk Garden Sock SOLO is the same yarn as Noro Silk Garden Sock, but without the color changes. Great for a solid garment or for striping back and forth or adding solid edging or features to an item made with Silk Garden Sock. Check out on Ravelry here. See self-striping (Silk Garden Sock) version here. For aran weight versions: Silk Garden Solo and Silk Garden.
- Fiber content: 40% Wool, 25% Silk, 25% nylon, 10% mohair; texture with light twist
- Yardage: 328 yards (300 eters) / 100 grams (3.53 oz)
- Knitting Gauge: 23 - 26 sts = 4 inches on US 4-6, but can also be knit at a tighter gauge on smaller needles
- Crochet Gauge: 16-20 sts = 4 “ sc on US E-G (3.5-4mm)
- Weight: sport/heavy fingering
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat
More yarns in the Noro Collection here.Find NORO books & magazines here.