We all have our own personal methods of keeping track of our stitches. Post-its, stitch markers, all the things. And many love to have a handy dandy manual knit counter. Here are a few styles - one to go around your neck (Clover green), one to go on your finger that's digital, one to go on the end of your needle tip (dark blue), and one to just hold in your hand (red). Happy counting!
- Susan Bates Knit Counter (dark blue): goes on tip of your needle; fits needle size 0-10
- Susan Bates Digital Knit Counter: come in varied random colors (pink, white, silver, etc.); fits around your finger this counter can slide onto your finger so you'll never forget to mark that last row; one tap of the big button restores the number count from your last row. Counter features a large number read out, convenient adjustable strap for wearing on finger, 2 year life manufacturer's guarantee and a replaceable battery.
- Clover Mini Counter (green): this one can go around your neck so one less thing to hold onto.
- Clover Hand-Held Knitting Counter (red)
- Lacis No Hands Knitting Chain Row Counter: for needles sizes 0 to 4. This chain hangs from your needle as you work, counting rows as you transfer the chain between needles at the start of each row. Your hand never needs to leave your work and the counting is virtually automatic while counting up to 200 rows. Metal chain and instructions are included. Approximately 10 inches long. Made in USA.