Craft Your Path: Yarn for the Journey Kit
2022 WNC YARN CRAWL Limited Edition Hand-Dye inspired by Notecards from Syracuse cultural Workers that call us to paths of justice, pride, and courage. Hand-dyed in Asheville, NC at Purl's Yarn Emporium. Each skein comes with notecard that inspired it and a button for closure on hooded cowl/capelet (pattern also included).
- 100% organic merino humanely raised in Argentina.
- 3.52 oz (100 g) / 382 yards (350 m)
- Suggested Knitting Gauge: 21-24 sts/4” in stockinette stitch on US 5-7 (3.75-4.5mm) needles
- Suggested Crochet Gauge: 12-17 sts/4” in single crochet on Us 7-I/9 (4.5-5.5mm) hooks.
- "Rosie" capelet by Beth Whipkey, revised version included by Rik
- hooded capelet with lace edge and button tab
- calls forUS 8 16-24" circular needle
About Notecard images:
- Make Out Not War: digital offset artwork by Favianna Rodriguez; original poster created for CodePink for 2008 Democratic National Convention.
- Elder Pride: inspired by notecard artwork "An Elder's Pledge" with thread on fabric portraits by Deidre Scherer and quote by Orrin Onken.
- We Were Built for This: artwork by Molly Costello